This is the documentation for ike-scan, the IPsec VPN scanner. The documentation applies to ike-scan version 1.9. If you are using an earlier version, you should consider upgrading to the latest release. See the Installation Guide for details.
If you have ike-scan installed on your system, you can determine the version number with ike-scan --version.
- Installation Guide - How to obtain and install ike-scan
- Frequently Asked Questions - Answers to common questions
- User Guide - How to use ike-scan to discover, fingerprint and test IPsec VPN systems
- IKE Implementation Analysis - A look at how various products respond
- ike-scan help output - The ike-scan help text, which gives a brief description of the various command line options
- Desired New Features - Features planned for future releases
- Recent Changes - Details of the main changes in each release
- Comparison with other IPsec testing tools - Details of the other IPsec testing tools that I'm aware of
- Program Notes - Details of the program code and information for people wanting to integrate ike-scan's features into other programs